For those of you that want to build a business that will flourish and grow, you must and I emphasise of the “MUST” have a business plan. Please, whether you want to sell yams or meat pies in the market, or you want to be a fashion designer or a road side tailor, which ever or no matter how small you want to start, you should work with a plan. Why?
7 reasons why you need a business plan.
- To save time and money.
- To see if you are ready. .
- To plan a strategy to start.
- To fund your idea.
- To get support and build network of partners.
- To know what resources you need.
- To reduce your risk of failure.