Module 1 - Understanding the problem.
In this module, you will learn about the technical aspects of human traffickin - defining human trafficking. Tell you what human trafficking is not. Talk about resetting your mindset and being ready to contribute without a bias. I will explain why my focus is Nigeria and share my personal encounter with human trafficking. In this module, we will examine 2 major problems that lead to human trafficking.
- Lesson 1: What is human trafficking.
- Lesson 2: What human trafficking is not.
- Lesson 3: Set your intentions right.
- Lesson 4: Clarify your ideas.
- Lesson 5: My background and relation to this cause.
- Lesson 6: My personal encounter with human trafficking.
- Lesson 7: 2 main problems to focus on.
- Lesson 8: Poor education generating false identity. Pt. I
- Lesson 9: Poor Education Pt.II – Alternative Education.
- Lesson 10: Poor education Pt. III – Personal development.
- Lesson 11: The demand for cheap consumption.
- Module 1 wrap-up.
Module 2 - Learning from stories of affected people.
Welcome to module 2, where you will learn more about how human trafficking happens. In this module, you can watch the film “Are we aware” as an introduction to gain a broadened perspective about the problem. In this module, I have included some extracts for interviews with women I have worked with. I will also introduce my idea behind finding a holistic approach to this problem.
- Bonus Material: Film “A place of peace”
- Lesson 12: Module 2 introduction and recruitment.
- Lesson 13: Cohesion, recruitment – She says yes.
- Lesson 14: Cohesion Pt. II – the Juju Oath!
- Lesson 15: After the oath, comes paradise!
- Lesson 16: Introduction to Traditional African Faith.
- Lesson 17: Juju as a traditional African faith.Pt. I
- Lesson 18: Juju philosophy and principle of function.
- Lesson 19: Juju & Human trafficking from Nigeria.
- Lesson 20: Impact of Juju and belief systems on migration.
- Lesson 21: Counselling clients with beliefs dependency.
- Bonus material: Nigeria and her youths seeking prospects.
- Bonus material: Juju Oath.
- Bonus material: Trado medicals.
- Bonus material: Case study 1: Conversation with Client A.
- Bonus material: Impact of this program.
- Module 2 wrap-up.
Module 3 - Find your voice to action.
Welcome to module 3 which is the last module. In this module, my goal is to help you find your voice against the issue of human trafficking. I will introduce my new weekly practice called the Fair friday practice.
- Lesson 22: Module intro – Holistic approach against human trafficking.
- Lesson 23: You are not alone.
- Lesson 24: The true warriors. Those in the ring!
- Lesson 25: Awareness is not all.
- Bonus – get clarity. What is your intention?
- Lesson 26: Find your tool for change.
- Lesson 27: Fair Friday practice – Gratitude.
- Lesson 28: Fair Friday practice – Energy.
- Lesson 29: Fair Friday practice – Donate.
- Lesson 30: Fair Friday practice – Sustainable.
- Lesson 31 – Fair Friday journal.
- Program wrapup