Cash & care for you Idea
Published & updated 29th of March 2022
We consistently publish new support platforms, funds and funding opportunities for SMEs and entrepreneurs to develop their ideas. Find beneath the latest on this list. Remember to get our app to stay updated with even more opportunities. The android version is ready for those with android smartphones – downloading right here. An IOS version is on its way. Want to stay connected to know when we have opportunities or release the IOS version of the app so that you can join the tribe? Kindly sign up to our newsletter.
How can I get grants/funds
A common question we get is, “How can I get grants/funds?” It’s a reasonable question. Small businesses often find it challenging to get off the ground and even more difficult to thrive if they lack finances. After all, entrepreneurs are under a lot of stress—they’re in charge of starting a business from the ground up, providing jobs for their people, and generating a profit. We at Joadre are irredeemably committed to making the entrepreneurial path as simple as possible. We’ve compiled a list of three grants that creative entrepreneurs should apply for. Continue reading to learn more. Don’t confuse a grant with a loan; see our prior blog Want funds to start your idea? Understand Grants.
You almost missed Joadre’s Raise Funds Your Business | Next Level Series – Investment. Click on the link to catch up.
TT Creative Grant 2022 ($1,500)
Talku Talku launched the TT Creative Grant to help underserved creatives, recognizing that a lack of funding is a fundamental roadblock to realising their full potential. This year (2022), the TT Creative Grant will provide $1,000 every quarter to rising and underrepresented creatives to assist them in furthering their careers.
Submission of an Application
- Application Submission: It’s quite simple to have a chance! Consider how the TT Creative Grant may benefit your creative path and present a compelling argument with your application’s submissions. It’s pretty straightforward. Keep in mind that the application must be submitted directly and cannot be handled by a third party. Most significantly, the application is free to all creatives for free. Here is where you may apply.
- Screening: Each application will be evaluated on its own merits, as well as the applicant’s ability to demonstrate how the TT Creative Grant may assist them in their creative endeavours.
- Selection: The TT Creative Grant is a cyclical event in which a winner is chosen every quarter. External panellists and social voting are used in the selection process. The deadline for applications is April 6, 2022.
L’Oreal Brandstorm 2022
Brandstorm is a global invention competition accessible to anybody under the age of 30. For the competition’s 30th anniversary, there will be three tracks to choose from, as well as a comprehensive learning path on Trailhead by Salesforce. You’ll have the chance to be coached by L’Oréal business professionals, as well as remain in touch with recruiters and compete in Intrapreneurship missions.
- Step 1: The first step in applying for this award is to register for the competition. Here is where you may apply.
- Step 2: The second step in the L’oreal brand Storm grant application process is to carefully form a team that is gender diverse.
- Step 3: Now that you’ve put together a team, the next step is to come up with a compelling pitch/proposal that is “the most disruptive initiative.”
- Step 4: The last stage of the process is selection, which determines if you are selected to participate in an Intrapreneurship mission to Paris (travel and lodging provided by L’Oréal). Congratulations in advance. Don’t miss this How to raise funds for your project, Pt 1.
Getty x Dove £ShowUs Grant (2x $5,000)
According to Visual GPS market research, two out of every three women have encountered bias or discrimination because of their age, and 21% of women believe age is the primary cause of bias. Getty Images is collaborating with Dove to create the #ShowUs Grant, a revolutionary new initiative. Two female or non-binary photographers will each get $5,000 in order to challenge misconceptions about aging and women. The #ShowUs Grant is intended to showcase the rich and active lives that many women in their 50s, 60s, 70s, and beyond lead. Celebrating all phases of life and creating a more inclusive future in visual images will result in more real material and, ideally, a better representation of ageing women.
The grant is open to photographers and videographers from all around the world who utilise their talents to promote diversity. Apply Here. Applications will close on 29 April at 00:00 (EST)