- Product analysis: Identification of the target customers in Europe and what channels is best suitable for the specific product.
- Benchmarking: Outlining your market counterparts and developing the strategy best for your product.
- Optimisation: Based on the target market, we will assist you to finalise the version of your product that would be most competitive in the identified market.
- Feedback and consistent communication: Via telephone calls, WhatsApp, messenger and emails
- Quality control: Final control of finishing and recommendations, including recommended tutorials to help learn specific finishing methods.
- Life webinars: Exclusive webinars where you can ask question and learn how to build that product.
- Online set-up: Product shoot and placement on our platform, includes store set-up on HC, enlightens on new trends and retail criteria,
- Documentation: You will receive a progress report on activities.
- Active promotion: Presentation of product to retailers and on our promotion platforms.
- Showcase/Sell access: Free access to showcase and sell on 2 outlets.
- Discount: 25% discount on selling outlets subscription and other service subscription.
- Duration: 7 weeks
- Subscription fee: 45,000- Naira only.
*Product based service: this service is tailor made to suit a specific product in your brand/label. If you have multiple products in your label that you wish to introduce into the market, you will have to opt in per product.
Showcasing and selling platforms
Are you already sure about your product and the target channel? We continually partner with diverse platforms to create showcasing and selling opportunities for African producers. Currently we have 30 different locations for 2018 – buyers fairs, consumers fairs, African oriented festivals, concept store, pop-up spaces and flagship store in planning. If you would want to use one or more of the platforms, please request access to our showcasing page – Write firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that you must have a creators lab subscription or an alumni to be able to be able to use our showcasing/Selling spaces.
Editorial shoot in Europe: From 100,000 NGN/shoot of max. 5 product.
To be unique with your product on any platform, you need to have a unique shot reflecting the concept of your product and appealing to consumers you are targeting. We will support you to create that concept. Subscription includes appropriate photographer, models and settings as well as logistics to get your product here. Write email@example.com for enquiries.
Basic product shoot for online: From 10,000 NGN/product.
If your focus is to also sell online or on our platform, you will need a good product picture. We have a minimum standard that we accept on our platform as it has to appeal to the potential client. If your picture does not meet this standard, you will have to opt in for this add on. Subscription includes shoot and editing. Write firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries.
Looking for small scale production of your branded design? Send us a request with a sample picture of your design or product that you intend to produce. email@example.com
Raw material sourcing:
Are you looking for sustainable raw materials for your design? This add on will be vital for those looking to sell through sustainable channels as many stores or fairs only accept certified fabrics for example. We can offer certified fabrics and environmental friendly dying processes for batik design.
HC designers team @ the Ethical Fashion Show, Berlin.
16TH TO 18TH JANUARY 2018, KRAFTWERK BERLIN
The Kraftwerk Berlin, for the first time, becomes the hotspot for urban zeitgeist, sustainable lifestyle and fashion. In the new location, the Ethical Fashion Show Berlin presents progressive streetwear and casual wear labels and brings together top players from the sustainable fashion segment. Read more about Ethical…> HubCouture takes these selected designers from our creators lab to the Berliner Autumn/Winter 18/19 fair. Read more >
HC, HubCouture is europe’s leading platform for sustainable African inspired streetwear and casual fashion. We offer production services and showcasing spaces to African producers. On the frontend, our platform offers high quality and affordable African inspired fashion to conscious European consumer. HC was founded by the nigerian-Austrian social entrepreneur Joana Adesuwa Reiterer with the aim to connect african fashion entrepreneurs to the global market.
You are creating a sellers account and automatically have opted in for our standard subscription. You can chat with us @hubcoutureoffial on the app to up or downgrade your account.
By submitting this form, you confirm to have read the terms and policy. This form serves as an agreement to our policy. You can find it here >
- Fill in your details and click apply to be a vendor. Subscribe to tutorials*.
- Wait for approval within 7 hours.
- Log in with your email and password.
- Go to Dashboard to set-up your boutique.