Here are 10 low-capital ideas we know would work for you in Africa. So why wait? Great business ideas are born when you become eager to discover them.
- Palm Oil Retail: This concerns purchasing and selling palm oil for human consumption. You can also market palm oil to companies that make pet food for dogs and other domestic animals.
- Egg Supply & Distribution: This entails sourcing and delivering eggs to consumers, whether individuals or businesses such as restaurants. Build a network of egg suppliers/producers and construct the delivery infrastructure to keep the business running. Different birds lay eggs, but you might be interested in chicken eggs.
- Graphic Design: Graphic design is a vocation in which people produce visual communication material to convey specific messages with specified goals and objectives to certain social groups. You’ll need a decent laptop and a desire to study.
- UX Designer: User experience design is how design teams create products that provide customers with meaningful and relevant experiences (UX). Right now, this expertise is in great demand! Branding, design, usability, and function are all included, as well as the design of the entire product acquisition and integration process.
- Phone Accessories: I was astounded when I learned how much you could earn from selling a single iPhone charge. You’ve probably never thought about it, but if you have, that’s great. So what are you still waiting for? Selling phone accessories is a sustainable business with little start-up costs and constant demand for phone accessories products. Take a crash course from those already in the business and let them lead you to wholesalers.
- Food Stuff Supply & Delivery: Design a regular food supply strategy for busy clients or clients who cannot obtain these goods. You can specialise in rare foods that require unique procedures, either because of logistics or price vs minimum order of quantity.
- Dance/Workout Training: Any physiological exercise that improves physical fitness, general health and wellness is called a workout. Your focus: producing dance fitness programs and instructions. It might be a session for private people, fitness studios, or even corporate offices for team bonding.
- Laundry Business: Dry cleaning is a cleaning process for clothing and textiles using a solvent other than water. Laundry refers to the washing of clothing and other materials. Start small, inform friends about your business, and seek referrals. Add logistics service, pickup and dropoff.
- Retail Popcorn: Popcorn is made by placing corn in a heated machine that causes it to pop. Everything you need to launch this business is easily accessible and in plentiful supply in Nigeria. Corn is abundant, and the popcorn machine costs less than N80,000. You can start by watching YouTube tutorials on making well-buttered popcorn. Look for opportunities to sell at events, amusement parks, and other strategic locations.
- Decluttering Sales Service: Decluttering business is becoming very lucrative in Nigeria. The good news is that all you need is a social media page. Often, a seller will contact you, and you will negotiate a service fee. That’s all there is to it! Attract visitors to your page by being reputable. Download the JoadreTribe App to find more low-capital business ideas.
Connect with us, and get our app.
We created our one-stop digital incubator app to bridge knowledge and service discrepancies for African students and Savvy entrepreneurs looking to start a business. Get the app (Android version) here. For IOS users, a web app is available here at https://tribe.joadre.com. Sign up for our newsletter here to get consistent resources via email. If you want to contact us, use our contact form or consult us through the app.
Thank you for reading to the end.