If you are looking for a way to make money online, this blog is for you. I want to introduce you to content creation as a business idea that you can start right away in Nigeria or anywhere you are. I am passionate about this business because it is a good way to make money online and you can start with almost no big financial investment. This is how we will explore this idea in this blog. Firstly, will explain what a content creation business is. Then I will link you to some of my previous blogs about this topic. I will go further to show you why this business idea is for the future. I have a new video on Youtube about this business idea. Follow me on my YouTube channel to stay updated and know when I release new videos.
What is content creation/marketing business?
Content creation business is a way to make money online. It involves the creation and sharing of online material in diverse formats. The form of content can vary depending on your concept, your skills, the platform and the target audience. The major formats include still images which are pictures, text content like written words, audio content and motion images like films and videos. Text contents are majorly used in combination with other formats. You often release videos integrating audio and maybe some still images. In my blog on content creation as a low capital business idea, I explain more about this business idea. So the point here is that there are no rules. You have to be creative to define how you will approach this business.
Why you should start this business today in Africa!
- Africa has about 50% of its population beneath the age of 25 years.
- Nigeria alone has 205 million people, out of which about 47% now have access to the internet (2020).
- In 3 years, it would be about 85% having access to the internet.
- Which means that about 77 million new users will be available to you as a target audience.
- See how the shutdown affected many businesses in 2020? Those who had online businesses were less affected.
- You have 3 years to develop your business and grow to become a brand in Africa. If you do not, foreigners would. The internet is at a global pace. So if you do not target your own community, your community members online will consume the information and products/services offered by another person in the USA or somewhere else. So you lose the potential influence and income to someone living thousands of miles away.
- In Nigeria alone, we have about 90 million underemployed and unemployed people. So if your excuse is cash to start a business, I am offering you an idea that you can start with almost no investment. Start Making money online! Get on my platforms to stay connected and learn how to start, grow this business.
Maybe I have convinced you enough now and you are wondering what skill set you will need to start this business? Here is a blog on that. Here is the basic skill set you will need for any type of content creation business.
- Research & analysing ability.
- Creativity – outside the box – taps into the global market.
- Producing the actual end product.
- Monetize your content or platforms. I will release videos and detailed blogs showing you how to do this step by step.
Where do I start from?
If you are serious about venturing into this business, you can start easy by starting a blog. A blog allows you to brush up your online skills. If you want to venture into starting a blog, here is another blog on the basics to writing blogs. Can I start targeting business clients? You can venture into offering your services for business clients. In this blog I explain a bit more on that. If you are wondering what tools you need to start, here is another blog on the 7 gears you need to start making money online.
What products and services can I develop?
You have to define what your product or service will be. What your product or service will be depends on the goal you have and the target audience. Looking at the different formats available to you based on the skills you have or can acquire, you can venture into multiple services or specialise in specific areas. Here are a few options: blogging, vlogging, videography for others, distribution of content, marketing content, podcasting, production of content, copy writing and so on!
Hey, thank you so much for stopping by and reading through to the end. I really appreciate it, because it takes so much to put this together. Hope you liked it. If you did, remember to share this blog on social media. Yes, more free training and videos on this topic will be out this month on YouTube. Not to miss out, subscribe and turn on the notification on Youtube. It would be nice if you follow me on instagram as I share daily strategies and personal fun stuff. I am on facebook as well but to get it all in one place, subscribe to my free newsletter. Drop your comments, questions, feedback beneath using the comment section and I will be happy to answer your questions in my next video or blog.
Look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joadreofficial/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/joadretv
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iamjoadre/
- Joadre blog: https://joadre.com/blog/
- Joadre Newsletter: https://joadre.com/newsletter/